To carry out its mission, Gamma Mu Foundation:
- awards grants to 501(c)(3) organizations working in rural and/or underserved GLBT communities;
- provides scholarships to gay men who want to continue their education beyond high school at a college, university, or vocational institution;
- sponsors fund raising events throughout the U.S., e.g., black tie dinners, silent auctions, raffles, matching gifts, etc.;
- provides means and planning assistance for outright, annual, and memorial gifts, and planned giving through wills, life insurance, and charitable trusts;
- offers a range of opportunities for contributing personal talent and skills to our nationwide network of volunteers; and
- invests Foundation funds wisely and conservatively, generating additional funds for program support.